World No Tobacco Day -Tabac-info-service.fr: place to help you quit smoking
How to quit smoking? what’s the best time? How do you strike the smoke sting? While May 31 is World’s No Tobacco Day, all the practical information on the tabac-info-service.fr page will help you to quit smoking during this process.
Tobacco Info Service
There is an information and assistance system that answers all questions about smoking and quitting. In addition to all the necessary information, it provides free personal assistance provided by Tobacco Experts. This service is accessible at 39 89, on-line on the site and Facebook, or on the application and offers:
- an e-coaching program 100% personal;
- advice about tobacco torturers
- tips and mini-games
- they seem to help.
The Tabac Info Service website helps you monitor the benefits of smoking cessation on a daily basis:
- I find my reason (the benefits of my health, the reasons for deserting, I overcome my fears, I think of infancy);
- quit smoking (my diagnosis, my strategy, I know);
- questions/answers (reflecting relief, quit-risk smoking, dependence, beating, passive smoking, pregnancy, roll-your-tobacco, legislation, tobacco history);
- I’m accompanied (3939, I find a tobacco worker, I check).
You can get information by contacting 39 89 from Monday to Saturday from 8 am to 8 pm (free service) where tobacco torturers will respond to you in the process of teaching you how to quit smoking.
Last but not least, you can download the Tobacco Info Service application on your phone.
and find all the information to:
- choose your shutdown method:
- personalize applications for behavior, motivation, and concerns;
- Follow your evolution directly to the end and the benefits to your health and your wallet;
- find tips to help you cope with the urge to smoke or slip back.
To know : The theme for World No Tobacco Day 2021 is ” Commit to stop ». Every May 31, World No Tobacco Day commemorates the health risks of even suicidal tobacco. The school contributes to the fight against smoking by informing and empowering students. This day was founded by the World Health Organization (WHO) in 1987.