Termination of Smoking – When?
Quitting smoking is a personal decision to be made based on your budget and your surroundings.
What are the reasons to quit smoking?
- For reduce your risk of illness.
- For to protect you one with chronic illness.
- For not be dependent and in fact improve your imagehis reputation.
- For give an example against children.
- For a * better quality of life Leaving smoking allows you to breathe better and regain your taste and smell.
- For some personal reasons equally praiseworthy.
There is no specified time to quit smoking. It is a completely personal decision, which should be based on certain personal connections: employment, anxieties, vacation time, or other circumstances. Time is the best one for the smoker.
However, not just because advice is being taken that help should not be sought from hospitals.