Stopping smoking – NHS Leeds Clinical Commission Group
Quitting smoking is the best thing you’ll ever get, so now is the time to quit.
- You will save your money. Use the NHS Smokefree Cost calculator to work out how much you can save. The average smoker has 13 cigarettes a day, and he produces 364 cigarettes a month. £141 a month and £1,696 a year to save on smoking.
- Your taste senses will come back and you will enjoy tasting food more.
- Your spirit and general fitness will improve.
- Improve the appearance of skin and teeth.
- You’ll be more confident in the company, because you can’t smell lazy smoke anymore.
- Your fertility levels will improve along with your chance of having a healthy pregnancy and baby.
For your family and friends
- Take care of the health of those around you, not by throwing a second hand at the smoke, although you may think you are very careful. Read about second hand smoke.
- Reduces the chances of your children suffering from bronchitis, pneumonia, asthma attacks, meningitis, and ear infection.
The above policy is taken from NHS Smokefree; take the first step toward your smokefree future.
Getting NHS support really works – Four times more happiness can be done than going alone and free of charge. Why don’t you try? You have nothing to lose.
Tel: 0800 169 4219
Stopping smoking is one of the most helpful things you can do to improve your health and the health of your people around you. Every year, people who are smoking more and more enjoy quit and improve health, wealth, lifestyle and life expectancy.
Visit One Leeds for further information.
© Copyright 2021 NHS Leeds Clinical Commissioning Group | Lovely crafted by Mixd