How can we help you
Even if you’re a casual smoker, heavy smoker, pregnant, young or old, you smoked for a long time, or you tried to stop it before, but you retired to smoke; we can help you.
We all know that it is different, and that’s why we offer you and your family a wide range of practical, convenient stop smoking support that will suit you and your lifestyle.
Face to face
- Available in either 1-2-1 or group sessions at venues across the borough, including drop-in sessions that require no appointment.
Pregnant women and families
- We provide practical and positive support to pregnant women and their families 1-2-1 beyond their focus, and provide expert support and advice while pregnant women are safe by using NRT.
- We offer home visits or 1-2-1 support to your venue of your choice.
- We can help you make your car and home smoke free to take care of your children to give you the best start in life.
- Anyone aged 12-17 yrs can confidentially specialist assistance.
To your pharmacy
Nicotine Replacement Therapy (NRT)
- Take patches, paste, gum etc
- Free to eligible customers.
What do you say
“Avoiding smoking is one of the best things I’ve done. I couldn’t do it without HealthyRoutes – everything that supported me and watching my carbon monoxide (CO) levels go down each week really motivated me!”