Stop smoking LBBD
Quit smoking this Stoptober
Download the free NHS Quit Smoking app
Time to rest
Stopping smoking is one of the best things you can do for your lungs when you stop giving your lungs an opportunity to repair and be able to breathe more easily. It is never too late to stop smoking.
Do you know
- If you can do it for 28 smoke-free days, you’re likely to retire for a good 5 times more.
- Stopping smoking not only improves your body’s health, but has also proven to boost your mental health and good health. Avoiding mood can improve and help relieve stress, anxiety and sadness.
Our FREE Stop Smoking Service provides friendly and confidential advice, support policies and specializing products to help you
To sign up for our Stop Smoking Office, fill out our form below and a member of our society will try to get in touch or direct us on 0208 724 8018 for more information.
Visit the StopSmokingLondon website or call the Smoking Helpline on 0300 123 1044 to find out how to stop smoking and access information:
- understanding the triggers and how to manage them
- your reasons for wanting to quit
- the end benefits
- you are leaving the guides
- smoking during pregnancy
As well as correcting your health and lowering your risk of heart diseases and cancers, by stopping smoking, you will also be saving money! To find out how much you could save, use your Stop Smoking London savings calculator.
Sign up for our free programs