Everyone stops to kick him
Kick-Yes is a free smoking service for two London boroughs
- London, Hammersmith & Fulham
- The Royal Burgh of Kingston-upon-Tames
At Kick-It we offer a free, evidence-based service for smokers 13 years of age and over who like to offer assistance in giving smoking. All our customers receive 1-1 six weeks of smoking-stop advice from a special smoking adviser who support their individual tailor, as we all know different people.
- Reminder and regimen medications to help you quit.
- See a trained surgery counselor at your GP, pharmacy or many other locations.
- Kick provides a variety of support systems including face to face, telephone and digital.
- Receive access to 6 weeks of free kick off and you could be smoke free for a lifetime.
- It also teaches our professional anxieties to kick in to deliver help for us to stop smoking. Our service is also supported by additional venues, which perform our services at convenient times during the week and even on weekends.
Click here if you’d like to find out more about quitting smoking with Kick-It.
If you’d like to find out more about rescue stop smoking, click here.
Talk to us
If you would like to ask us a question or talk to any of our staff, either e-mail us at email@example.com or call 020 3434 2500.